Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Haha.... Have not been updating my blog for few days liao.... Anyway I was having very bad headache yesterday..... But being used to headache, I went about my usual stuffs.... Like schooling, coming online, etc.... Lolx.... There nothin much to update, as I been doing the usual stuffs.... Haha....
O to my frenz,Terry, very sad and worry for u.... It a shocking news to hear.... Do take care, rest well and I be there if u need my help.... After this incident, I know I been right all along that u are a very nice boy.... Hehe... To be able to forgive someone after what he had done to u is something I admired very much.... Here wishing u a speedy recovery....
And to my daniel di, I juz read your blog... It true that u need to save a bit of $$ and try to spent less loh... Haha....And pls take gd care of urself.... Me is always around if u wan help....
That all for now.... The rest of my frenz stay in contact..... Have a nice week ahead... Enjoy urself, but remember to take care.... Till the next post.... Bye.... Haha....
Foreva Frens