Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Hi everyone.... Today decided to write on this topic which I had been thinking for quite some time le.... Negativity is something we all face everyday,whether it at any places we in.... It could be happen to ppls around us or even ourself... Let us look at this topic in precise to understand what causes it, and oso whether there will be way to prevent it or even overcome it.....
What is negative thinking??? It when a person think in a bad way, when he feel that there is nothing he/she can do to change a suitation.... It was cause by lack of confidence in oneself.... A negative thinking person will always give excuse for not doing something, in fear of failing loh...
Let look at some examples of negativity I encounter recently....
Case 1: Some classmates haven even go to test, but already saying they gonna fail... And say no need study, coz gonna fail...
Case 2: 1 frenz's grandma is very sick in HK... He feeling sad which is expected common, but he use it as an excuses for no mood for study etc... What I feel is that being sad cannot change his granny health... If fact by showing a sad outlook, we only making the patient more upset...
These are just some examples... My stand is that we should remain a positive thinking, even in the most unfavourable suitation.... It might just make the ppls around feel better, which I believe is what they want loh... Being negative will only hurt ppls around us....
Frenz has say that I being too positive, that when I use an little negative thought to joke with a frenz recently.... His respond was when did you(me) become so negative... Negativity is very common,especially among frenz I meet(all singaporean)... These has lead me to wonder issit a problem in our soicety or a worldwide problem... Maybe we too used to being fed, that we stick to tested methods... Thus, we refuse to try out new things....
Before I end, I will like to say that we need to tackle this negativity problem in order to grow forward... So here wishing everyone will successfully tackle negativity to become a positive thinking person... Take care for now...
Foreva Frens