Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Monday, September 20, 2004
Before I start this, Sorry for no blog updates for past few days.... As I face error publishing my entries.... Here it goes, friday was like any other days.... O I went down pasar malam again... Reach before Kenneth arrive, so walk around.... Den help him open store when he arrived loh... Lolx... Ask William to meet me at boon lay mrt station, brought him over to pasar malam to find Kenneth.... Den called Alcer to meet us there, was like a mini gathering of 4 frenz.... HAha... Lolx... Chit chat for some time... Den together we go for dinner at fish & co in JP... It was a very full dinner and superb dinner.... After dinner William and me accompany Alcer to sim lim sauare to buy some stuffs... When we reach most shop has closed,so we went over to mutsafa centre... Again it was not being sold there, so we decided to go back home.... We walked over to farrer mrt station outside to take taxi home... As William stay yishun, we sent him home 1st.... Den we go back jurong with me alighting 1st, followed by Alcer... Back home as usual I came online... Haha... Went to sleep at around 2plus.... That all for friday... Lolx....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)